Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend with the Reddekopp Family


Ambar, Janna, Alan, Kayla & Jarad


Alan & Angela- I think he had one too many pain pills....


Ash, Alan & Jarad

This weekend, Jarad's sisters (Ambar, Janna and Kayla) came into town so they could all spend the weekend with their Dad. It was really fun to have everyone together and for everyone to get the change to spend time with Alan. I think the last time they were all together was our wedding a year and a half ago. We didn't do anything big or exciting...just spent some quality time in Heber at his house, played games and just talked. We laughed alot and they all had fun taking a trip down memory lane. Of course, we had to take some pictures, which turned out to be the funniest part of the weekend. Alan was quite the comedian during the pictures as you can see from his faces! We are so glad that we were able to spend time with all the Reddekopps! We love you all!!!

2 comments:

MOM said...

I am so proud of you all!!!

Britt said...

Hey, cute blog!!! I like stalking my friends and checking out what they've been up to. I'm so glad you have a blog!