Sunday, February 10, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT!!!


My Girls! (Tarina, Geri, Christina, Sarah, Mellie, Me- we missed you Steph, E-beth and Shmam!)

I LOVE MY GIRLS! This week, our friend Geri came home to Salt Lake! She moved to Maryland a few months ago, which is exciting and sad..because we miss her...but lucky for us, she came to visit! :) So of course we had to get together! Thanks to all my girls for coming to play!
We are all so lucky to have each other. I am so grateful for my girls and all their love and support!!! I don't know how I was so lucky to have met them all during my college years and for us all to have made and kept our strong bond as we have, but I am so glad we did! My life would not be the same without any of them! As we've all become big kids, some have moved away, and we don't get to see each other very often, but when we do, I know I can count on a great time, lots of laughs and a picture to remember it by! I love you all!!! And can't wait till we have our next girls night...whenever that may be!!