Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Everyone who knows me, knows that Christmas is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE holiday! I love decorating and getting everything looking and feeling festive for the season.
Our tradition is to get a real tree (Noble Fir to be exact).

 To enhance the ambiance of getting a tree, it was chilly and lightly snowing when we headed out.

We've picked the perfect tree and are ready to head home. Looks good to me!

 Jarad did a fantastic job stringing the lights then we decorated it together.  It took us a couple of evenings to get it done with our busy schedules but I think it turned out superb!

See for yourself...
SO PRETTY!

 I love Christmas decorating so much, I even volunteered to decorate a table for our ward Christmas party.

I did the center-piece and with the help of a friend had enough chargers to go with my fancy, paper plates and plastic ware.

As the Christmas cards started to roll in (which I secretly love!), I was inspired by Pinterest (greatest website ever!) to take this beauty I found at Hobby Lobby...


 with a few extra supplies...

 And make this new, festive card holder.
By the time we were putting decor away after Christmas, it was so FULL, I thought it might break, but it held strong.

No comments: