Friday, December 30, 2011

Back to My Roots

Many years ago, so long in fact I can't remember when I started, I became a blonde. I've gone from short to long and back again but have stayed on the blonde side for a while.

A few of the before photos...




Until just before Christmas...



 Lookin' good...I was so nervous but Lindsey had come with me and helped me to be brave and go back to my roots!

The after pictures  (Sorry, it's a little blurry)

Oh yeah- lovin' the new do! I think I'm going stick to my roots for a while.

5 comments:

geri said...

I LOVE IT!!

You are always beautiful, but seriously - I LOVE IT!!

Kern County Kids Read said...

So cute! Your top makes your eyes pop too.

Lance n Amber said...

You look gorgeous!

Amy S said...

Super cute! I love the new color. Emi was looking at the pics with me and said, she has unicorn hair!

J said...

I've gotta be honest, I really like this color better on you. You looked great before, don't get me wrong. But you are one sexy lady as a brunette. :)