Thursday, September 15, 2011

Newest Niece

On September 15th, our newest niece joined our family!

Reise Leah 
7 lbs 4 oz
Congratulations Kev & Lori!!!

 We are so lucky that we live so close now and were able to go meet Reise just hours after she was born.  Unfortunately, I was sick so I had to wear a mask and you can not see my HUGE smile.

 Jarad loves holding Reise and seeing her so often really pulls at his desire to have a little one.

Reise is a beautiful and sweet baby girl and we are so glad she joined our family. We love you Reise!!!

3 comments:

Lance n Amber said...

I just wanted to say that I love you and think that you're amazing!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Aww, seeing this post made me cry a little bit. She loves you guys so much! I'm so glad you guys live so close too! <3

Kern County Kids Read said...

It is crazy to think they start out so little.