Thursday, March 10, 2011

Special Find

I can and will fully and openly admit it- I am a huge blog STALKER!! I stalk my friends, their friends, other adoptive couples- both the ones I actually know and random ones that I find via adoption blogs or friends, etc. It is a sickness really....many hours reading about other people's lives and journeys. Many times I find funny stories, things that make me cry, things that I can relate to, things that make me feel better about my journey/thought processes and things that just hit me to the core. Today, whilst stalking away...I came upon this blog post of another hopeful adoptive mom. I just read it over and over again and truly feel just as she does (minus the part about already having children but still knowing that I will feel that way about the children I will have someday). I hope that our birthmoms, their families and our future children know the pure love, true heartache and never-ending prayers that I feel/say for them! And I hope to soon be able to meet my "kindred-spirit" and experience the miracle of adoption.

2 comments:

Lil La said...

Think about you all the time. My sis in law told me that all trials are consist of about 90% patience. Patience sucks! I pray that your precious baby will direct his/her birthmom to you soon!

Trina said...

Ashley I hope it works out for you soon! We saw amazing miracles when it worked out for our close friends in Texas to adopt the cutest little baby boy last year. Here is their blog. Full of miracles! And heartache. http://lltq.blogspot.com/
You are amazing and will be such a great mom!