Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Family Time- Her Side

We've made numerous trips down south to spend time with my side of the family too.

During one visit- we went to support my sister Lindsey, run in a 5k support Autism Awareness.


It was rainy and pretty cold! Jarad and I all bundled up waiting for Linds.


Run Lindsey, RUN!


Mom, Lori & Kev and Linds- now we are all warmed up!


Sissers- proud of you Linds!


What's so funny?! My Dad is adorable!

One weekend, we also made a trip to Boise, ID with most of my family. My Aunt Monica got married in the cutest little church on the Boise State Univ. It was a long drive and a quick trip, but it was pretty fun.


Jarad and I just before the wedding.


Who's that cute photographer?! Jarad was asked to "freelance" the ceremony.


Here is one of Jarad's shots. Mom is the matron of honor and Dad walked Monica down the aisle.


Kevin & Lori as we walked to the reception.

On another trip, my aunt was also there visiting. So, we had to have a fire! And most of the family was there.


Lindsey & Aunt Bernie


Mom & Dad


Kev & Lori


Jar & I


My parents have a firepit on their back porch and we love to make s'mores and roast starbursts (you gotta try it...YUM!)


Sadie didn't like the fire...so she just chilled on the stairs.

No comments: