Wednesday, June 30, 2010

California- Sprinklers & Ice Cream

Every summer, I go to California to visit my brother and his family. I love spending time with them and playing with my niece and nephew.

One day we went to a sprinkler park and enjoyed some relief from the heat.


Audrey & Jordan loved pushing all the sprinklers on.


Melanie and Audrey riding the motorcycle and sidecar on the playground.


Jordan loved the motorcycle and did not want to get off to even play in the water.


Audrey is so cute! She loved the playgrounds more than the sprinklers.

One night we went to an ice cream parlor. It had a cool inside and also had the biggest portions of ice cream!

Jordan's favorite color is orange...so he HAD to have ORANGE ice cream. (that is a kids size!)


And Audrey's favorite color is pink- hence the strawberry ice cream.


Melanie and her fudge sundae.


David and I and our treats. I took over half of mine home to eat the next day.

3 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Holy cow!! That's my kind of ice cream place!!

Kern County Kids Read said...

Fun times! We miss you!

Amy S said...

Wow, that looks AMAZING!