Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lil' Sis All Grown Up

Just before Christmas, my little sister graduated from college. Crazy to think about since I still see her as the 11 yr old she was when I moved out long ago. Linds graduated from University of Colorado, Colorado Springs with a degree in Psychology.

Most of the family was able to be there to cheer Linds on and celebrate her big day!

Jar and I brought an air-horn and Kev was more than happy to toot the horn while Jarad took pictures and I plugged my ears!



Mom and Dad gave us a little bit of a stink-eye for the loud blow horn. Oops!




She did it! Officially graduated!


Here's Linds after the ceremony with one of her friends. Isn't her dress just hott?!

Here is the family shot after the graduation. We are all VERY PROUD of you Linds!!!


Jarad, myself, Dad, Linds, Mom and Kevin (missing...Lori, David & Mel & kids)

Linds had a big open house party at Mom and Dad's that night and it was fun to see all her friends come and celebrate and congratulate her on her big accomplishment.


Way to go Linds!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Woahhh...I feel satisfied. That was an awesome amount of posts Ash. I loved them! Oh how I miss my fam!!! Congrats LINDS! You smart girl, I love ya! When did we get so old ash?!

Unknown said...

Thanks T! Such a cute post Ash! :D Love you guys! Thanks for coming down!