Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Time!

One night this last week, Jarad and I ventured out to find out annual Christmas tree. It was extremely cold and starting to snow as we went out but it was worth it! We were very shocked that we didn't see very many tree lots. A couple reasons we've thought of were that people here like to cut down their own trees and/or they all have fake trees because they don't believe in cutting down trees!

But luckily, we did find one just right for the little space we had available for it.


Here we are with our cute little tree!

The next couple of nights we spent getting out our decorations and getting going on our tree.


Jarad always does the lights. We had a few bad strings this year...but luckily Target is just down the street!


Here is our finished tree by day...

And by night!


I love to have the lights on all the time!

And I also love the $1 section at Target! I found this awesome silver plates for my table for a dollar!

2 comments:

Amy S said...

um AWESOME find! I need to check ours out. I wish it were closer. :( Love your tree. It's so pretty!

Kern County Kids Read said...

cute tree!