Monday, April 20, 2009

Knockin' It Out of the Park

Once it started getting nice, we decided to have a FHE at the batting cages. We went, we batted and then we went to Chipotle! We had a grand time and should definitely do it again!


Amy is basically a professional, since she plays on multiple softball teams.


Cole was also a big hitter...he too is on a softball team.


Maura is a champion because she came straight from work and even batted in her heels!


I was probably the worst out of everyone...but it's all good! I think it goes all the way back to when I got hit in the mouth by a ball (thanks Kev!) the day before t-ball pictures....I don't think my lip could have gotten any fatter!


And my all-star husband knockin' them out of the park!

(Sorry Jason...my camera died before I could get an action shot of you!!)

No comments: