Monday, December 15, 2008

Body Worlds

This past Saturday, ourselves, our friends Cole & Maura and Jason & Amy went to the Body Worlds exhibit. All three of us ladies weren't too keen on the idea of it all at first, but the men purchased the tickets and we were booked to go and we were all glad we went afterwards.

I really thought it would gross me out but I was enthralled the whole time! I was the last of our group to finish the exhibit because it was so interesting to look at the bodies and read all the different tid-bits of knowledge that were all around. IT was so crazy to see how intricate our bodies are and how amazing they are!


Me & Jar in Body Worlds

Afterward, we went to Charlie Chow's (a great place we highly recommend!) for dinner...mmm...Chinese food!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY! This picutre reminds me of that funney moment at Thanksgiving...ha ha haha...Anywho hope you guys have a fun Christmas! It is 20 below here right now and its so cold it hurts!! Love you guys!
Lindsey

Lualemaga's said...

I just loved this exhibit. I got to volunteer there for about 2 months. How did you like it? also I dont see us on your blog list not sure if you got the memo we got a blog (haha)lame joke
laurie-laki-lala.blogspot.com
take care