Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rascal Flattin' It Up!!



These are our tickets :) SO EXCITING!



Miss Kelly Pickler rockin' her red shirt..no heels, in fact she took off her shoes after her first song!



Maura & I- trying to hold back our extreme excitement!



All four of us! Cole & Maura and Me & Jarad
(p.s. can you see the girl behind Jarad with her white-pleather jacket? There were about 7 girls right in front of us- and they all wore the same white pleather jacket!)



Here we are all getting our dance on- just practing before the show began! :)



Here is a snap of the Rascal Flatts amazing stage! They put on one heck of a show!!

For my Valentine's gift, Jarad bought me tickets to go see the best country band ever! RASCAL FLATTS! We bought them with our friends Cole & Maura. The concert was this past weekend and we had a blast!!! We headed to the Gateway Mall for dinner at Applebee's. After waiting over an hour, we finally got to grub down before the big show. Luckily the venue is just across the street from the Gateway, and so we walked on over. We got there just as the opening act started. Miss Kelly Pickler opened for them and she was really good! I only knew a few of her songs, but I am a fan, especially of the Red High Heels song! With a short break after Kelly Pickler to setup the amazing stage for the guys, we took advantage of the few minutes of light inside and had some photo-opps! I'd have to say Maura and I were most excited about everything for the evening, including the picture taking. But Jarad & Cole were good sports and we know they secretly enjoyed it! After our beautiful photo's we prepared our throats, lungs and whistlers for the amazingness that followed! The concert was incredible and man those boys can sing!! We danced and sang our little hearts out all night long! The concert didn't even end till after 11pm! (and it started at 8!) I can say, I enjoyed every minute of it! (even with being sick all day long!) Thanks Jar for the tickets and for coming with me, even though country music doesn't make your favs list! And thanks to Cole & Maura for joining us and being awesome friends and fellow concert go-ers! We love ya!!!

1 comment:

Katie Price said...

I'm so jealous! I have wanted to go for years. Somehow I missed the fact that they were even coming this year.