Saturday, November 12, 2011

She's Crafty...and so is He!

Lately, I've been feeling crafty (plus it is fun to do projects when Jar is gone to class).

I can't remember if I already posted this quilt- but I made it for my best friend's newest little girl, Lucy.


My craftiness also spread over into a project for my classroom- The Clubhouse.

I took a plain rubber tote...


And turned the lid into this...
(yeah- that is some hand-painted words!)


And turned the rest of it slowly...


layer by layer...


Into this!

My ward also had Super Saturday recently and so I made a few things. I made some chore and FHE dice (super cool but no pic, sorry!) and also this shadowbox-heart paper art.


I gave it to our newest niece, Reise along with the quilt that I made for her.



And again- another project for school. A lot of my ideas I've gotten from my new favorite website....PINTEREST!

 Rice Krispy pumpkins with a little Tootsie Roll :)

Jarad has also been crafty lately in the little bit of spare time that he has.

So he painted some new art for our bedroom.

Next projects- some Christmas presents for friends and family as well as some Quiet Book pages.

1 comment:

Kern County Kids Read said...

Very cute-- what is the clubhouse box for (what is stored inside it)?