Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

We were lucky enough to have our friends from up north come down for a visit! We went to pizza and just caught up and talked for a couple of hours.


Jarad & I at the pizza place- Borriello Brother's Pizza


Aaron & Diana~ so good to see you guys!!

Then for Easter, we hung out with some other friends from our ward. Thanks to Reid & Rebecca for inviting us over for dinner and Easter egg fun!


We brought Kate (their youngest) some bunny ears!

After a delicious dinner, we died Easter eggs- although it was meant for Genna- I think the adults enjoyed it the most. :)


Jar & I- crazy as usual!


Jarad making his creations.


I'm trying to do a double-sided dye job.


Genna was very excited and wanted to try lots of colors.


Reid- very focused on his eggs.


Rebecca and Kate


Two of our creations- my favorite was Jarad's Humpty Dumpty egg!


Jarad & I- we had so much fun!

No comments: