Thursday, January 13, 2011

January Happenings

January came and went entirely too fast! Craziness! But we had alot of fun in the first month of 2011! Here is a few of the random things we've been up to.


Sadie is still the most adorable puppy and still is my snuggle buddy!


My Auntie Ida (my dad's sister) & Uncle Gary came through town and we were able to go out to dinner with them and my parents and catch up! I've been close to them my whole life- so great to see them!!


I also got a stellar (well, I think so) hair cut and think I may have found a good stylist (finally! 3rd times the charm!)

We also got to go see Allegria- one of Cirque du Soleil's shows. I gave Jarad tickets for Christmas and it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!


A quick bite to eat before the show- yummy Arby's (yeah we're high class around here!)


Us before the show- sorry it's blurry, they were very strict about pictures, so we had to sneak one without a flash.