Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rock 'N Roll Halloween

Some couples from our ward threw a FANTASTIC Rock 'N Roll Halloween party. Costumes were a must! Normally, we arne't big costume people, but we figured...go big or stay home! So Jarad and I thrifted and splurged on a few must-have items. And here is what we came up with...


Meet Cyndi Lauper!

And...

SLASH! (and yes...the pants are more awesome in person!)


Some of the ladies did a dance to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance...it was superb!


Jarad and I were able to meet alot of new people and really had alot of fun. And everyone went all out on their costumes!

They even booked a DJ for the evening...


So of course I had to get my dance on! (Jarad joined for a few songs too.)


We even did a bit of limbo-ing! I found that I wasn't as limber as I used to be!


The DJ played some Guns & Roses so Slash and his pals rocked out!


The whole night was so much fun!
(if anyone needs a good costume...let us know!)

4 comments:

Maura said...

Yeah Baby! You guys look hot. Way to rock out.

Lance n Amber said...

I love you guys!!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

You guys "ROCK"!!! :) I love your costumes!!

Kern County Kids Read said...

Truly awesome!