Sunday, March 28, 2010

Birthday Extravaganza!

Saturday was my 28th birthday. And Jarad made sure it was a fantastic day! It ended up being a whole day of celebrating and I loved every minute of it!

We started the day at the Denver Temple with my family. It was great to be there with my parents and brother and sister-in-law. Afterwards, we went to Olive Garden (one of my favs!) for lunch. I sadly realized afterwards that I had forgotten to take any pictures! But it was so fun to spend time with my family on my birthday!

After my family headed south again, Jarad and I went over to a huge mall and just wandered around and looked at lots of fun stores like Restoration Hardware, Crate & Barrel and Pottery Barn. Then we headed north and met up with Amber & Deahna, my sisters-in-law at Red Robin for dinner.


Yum Red Robin!


Happy Birthday to me!

The whole day I was gearing up for a surprise the Jarad and Deahna had planned for the evening. I had no idea where we were going or what we were going to do. But after dinner, when we drove into the parking lot, I knew! Dave & Busters! It is like Chuck-E-Cheese but for adults! We had so much fun playing games and collecting thousands of tickets!


YEAH! Such a great surprise!


Jarad & I racing away!


Deahna spun the wheel and won lots of tickets!


We played the Wheel of Fortune token game forever! Amber really raked it in!

Jarad kept playing this jumping game and it was so funny, I just had to get it on film!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy birthday, sweetie. Ooh, the big 2-8... you're getting so old :)