Sunday, November 1, 2009

Low-Key Halloween

Jarad and I were Halloween humbugs this year! Sad to say, but it is true. We went to the corn maze, carved pumpkins, went to Jar's homeward party in the week before but didn't really do anything ON Halloween.

But, one of our favorite restaurants, Chipotle, had a free burrito night. All you had to do is dress like a burrito, taco, etc. and come in for your free burrito!


Here are our sweet burrito costumes. Jarad made his arm into a burrito on a plate and I wrapped myself in my favorite burrito toppings.


We have two Chiptole's close to us so we hit them both up! Here we are with our loot! YUM!!!

4 comments:

Amy S said...

yummmm...I wish Jason loved chipotle. its so good.

Lance n Amber said...

There's no way that you can call yourself a Halloween Humbug if you dressed up like a burrito and it's toppings! I think that's a crazy fun way to celebrate Halloween! Plus free food. I say, Yes have some!

Andrea said...

Just hearing about that makes me hungry! Looks great!

Kern County Kids Read said...

Love the arm-burrito!