Friday, October 30, 2009

And it begins...

The snow that is...this week we got our first big snow! And it was insane! It started snowing late Tuesday night and didn't really stop until late on Thursday! Over 50 hours of snow and wind and coldness! I have decided that I am over the snow and should think about moving to a warmer climate. Luckily though, I did get a snow day and loved staying home and keeping warm under blankets and reading books and sleeping in!


Here is the view from just outside our front door- whiteness everywhere!


The first day Jarad was driving to work and slid into a median and busted up his car. :( As you can see...the tire is entirely too close to the wheel well.


This is Jarad's car before we dug it out so the insurance people could come look at it.


Here I am all bundled up to head out for a few errands.

Well...I guess I better get used to the snow for now! :)

2 comments:

Amy S said...

Sorry to hear about the car! That stinks. Yeah it hasn't been too cold here yet, but after one cold spell and an hour of snow I was over winter. I think I'd die after days of snowing!!!

Kern County Kids Read said...

You look cute in your hat & gloves! Sorry about the car!