Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Day Off


The view from our apt door.


Jarad's car

So we had Monday off! YEAH! But apparently the weather people didn't get the message, and as these pictures will show, it was dumping snow. In previous years I would be stoked about the precipitation, however, this year, for some reason, I am just over the snow. Anyway, as you can see, Jarad's car had a nice white covering as did about everything else!




Luckily, we got to hang out with some friends that evening- Chad & Tara. We went to dinner and to the movies. We saw Juno- it's a good one. So, having good times with friends made up for the massive snow that morning. All in all, it was a good day off!

2 comments:

geri said...

Soooo jealous of all that snow! I can't wait to come to town so I can hit the slopes!

Chad and Tara said...

Yay! Fun times at the movies! Seriously, I think that movie has been added into my all time favorites. And props on the pic! I actually look okay in it. I have no idea what is going on with Chad's hair though.